We love to hear from you! Please feel free to share with us.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Greetings!!! Better Yet Greeting Cards!!!







Ok so am I the only one who could open a scrapbooking shop of their own. I have so many tidbits that I have collected over the years and I still have 26 years worth of pictures to scrapbook.
This bugged me so last weekend I decided to make my own greeting cards with the sewing machine, fabrics(plenty of that sitting in my shelves) and the scrapbooking supplies that I have on hand. Oh my! Did I open a new can of worms. I loved every creative moment! It was so great creating a card specifically for a special someone.
I even tried some freemotion work on some of them.
This will be a class that we offer soon. Watch for it!







































No comments:

Post a Comment